Pages

Monday, December 7, 2009

1st Entry: My New Web Log

I've finally done it.
I made a Blog. (or web log)
So if you haven't noticed already, I use the term 'web log' instead of 'Blog'.
You might as well get used to it. After learning about Blogs and watching a powerpoint about them, I thought, 'You know what, I should make one too.' During the powerpoint, I learned that 'Blog' is just a shorter version of 'Web log'. To me, 'Web Log' sounds better than 'Blog'. I mean blog sounds so weird. Blog makes me think of some 30 year old mother who is trying to keep in contact with grandma and grandpa, and tell them how the kids are doing in school. Well Pfft, I am NOT a 30 year old and I most certainly will NOT talk to my family here. Maybe about them but never to them. This will be my secret web log where I can bad mouth my family. Haha.

So I also thought I should make a web log after I have already made sooo many other sites and accounts. One more can't hurt.

Well thats about it for this Log.
I'm having lunch...

1 comment: