Pages

Monday, December 7, 2009

2nd Entry

Here is my 2nd entry. . .
Not very exciting, I know.
So, school was fine today.
One of my friends acted like a jerk to me but other than that, it was fine. It was a very cold day. I woke up this morning to find a nice 3~4 inch thick layer of snow on the ground. Nothing at all intersting happened today.

Well, There is this one girl in my class, who I think likes me, that tried to talk to me today. I might sound like a jerk but, I really don't like her. I mean I really don't like her. She scares me. Sorry, but she does. And I kinda avoid talking to her. She might like me, so I'm 'pretending' to be a jerk so she won't like me and go for my acquaintance instead.

That's that about it for now.

Update 1/21/2011: I apologize for sounding like a horrible person in this one. I honestly don't know what got in to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment