Pages

Thursday, December 10, 2009

3rd Entry

Woo 3rd entry.
One of these days I'm going to have to think of something more clever to call these logs other than '# entry'. But this is how it rolls for now.

So the other day my converse shoes that I ordered had arived. Yay!




Why am I mentioning these here? Well, not only are they my favorite color but, they make me feel good about myself.

So, I was walking down the hall at school durning lunch. And this cute girl stands up and runs over to me and says, "Where did you get those shoes!?" and I simply told her "I got them at Journey's."
She said, "I LOVE them!" and scampered off. She made my day. I walked away with my friend and he said, she was totally hitting on you!" and I was thinking "What!? Really?? Wait come back!!" But she was already gone.

I think my shoes are still pretty amazing.

- Posted from my iPod touch

No comments:

Post a Comment