[Update 1/24/11] I just found this unfinished post in my drafts, set in the time near the end of May 2010.
Since it was never posted, nor has it been completed, I will do so now.
Start.
Well, I'm back.
And by "back", I mean "I have been too busy for this blog but, now I'm deciding to return to it".
It is the 2nd to the last week of school and I should be cramming for finals and such.
But this year, I really don't care...
Well, I care a little bit but not enough for me to pull all-nighters and lose sleep just so I can finish my homework and/or study. I haven't done my homework at all this year anyway so, why should I start now?
I know people think I'm a slacker and other things but, I have a evening job that I have to worry about.
I have never been a straight 'A' student and that probably will never happen. Why? Because, it's not who I am. I know friends who constantly get A's in all their classes and that's perfectly fine. But, they throw a fit when they get an A minus or lower. That's awfully dumb in my opinion. In other cases, some students will get grounded by their parents for having anything lower then straight A's. That is also very dumb.
I have often wondered, why is it such a big deal to get these A's? Is there a reason for trying so hard to get these letters? I just don't understand. Like I said before, I have never been a straight A student. I used to get punished by my parents when I was in Junior High for my low grades. Eventually I lowered my parents' expectations to the point where they are proud if I get only one A. That's how it is now. If I pass every class with a D minus average, I would be very happy. Yes, I feel proud when I get an A but, I don't cry and mope, or get yelled at by my parents if I don't. That's how it is.
Well, I will possibly get into more detail about school at a later date.
I'm getting something to eat now...
No comments:
Post a Comment